What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A step-by-step plan for organizing and protecting your entire photo collection in as little as 10 days
- Simple Â“tricksÂ” to motivate yourself into taking action Â– even when you donÂ’t feel like organizing photos.
- Learn the obvious but commonly overlooked secret to drastically reducing the time you need to spend managing your photos
- The simple, no-fail test to determine whether or not youÂ’ve done a good job in recording your familyÂ’s memories.
- What to do if you would like to get your pictures into albums, but you donÂ’t want to spend a lot of time doing it.
- The number one thing that people do in an attempt to record their memories, and why itÂ’s absolutely a big mistake.
- Learn how to uncover your unique “organizing profile” and discover which organizing methods will be right for you
- How to uncover your unique Â“organizing profileÂ” and discover which organizing methods will be right for you.
- How to know whether you should separate your photos by each family member or if you should keep them all together.
- Learn the best places in your home for storing your photographs, and the 3 places you should absolutely avoid
- The secret solution that will help you organize those photos in minutes (and help you keep them organized)!
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Save Your Photos and Your Sanity scores 72.93/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.organizedphotos.com/sanephotoorganizing.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: organizedphotos.com you’ll also be taken through to organizedphotos.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)